If you are a foster or adoptive parent or you have a biological child who has faced trauma…If you ever feel discouraged, alone, and exhausted as a parent…If you want to know how to parent with connection better, then make sure you read and watch what is on this page.
Who am I?
Since you are probably reading this on my blog, you might already know who I am. In case this is your first time here, my name is Kenneth Camp, most call me Kenny. I am a writer, blogger, and podcaster. But my passions are mission work, foster care, and adoption. You can learn more about me and what is on my site by going here – About Kenneth.
Foster and Adoptive Parenting: Authentic Stories that Will Inspire and Encourage Parenting with Connection you will find:
- Reinforcement of parenting with connection techniques
- Real life experiences from the author’s family and other families
- Tips and advice from professional counselors and an occupational therapist vis podcast links
- Vulnerable and insightful conversations between the author and his wife via podcast links
- Helpful recommended books and videos found throughout the book
What others are saying…
Get Your Copy Now!
Currently the Kindle version is available for only $2.99
Click on the book cover to take you directly to the Amazon page.