I began following Jason Johnson’s blog a few years ago when a mutual friend told me about his site. I appreciate Jason’s practical approach to foster care and adoption. His communication style cuts straight to the heart of the matter whether you are considering becoming a foster or adoptive parent or if you already have children from a hard place in your home.
I wanted to get to know Jason a little better and give you the same opportunity.
Here are a few things we cover in the podcast:
- Jason’s family involvement with foster care and adoption including he and his wife being “grandparents” in their 30s.
- How Jason and his wife decided to begin fostering about five years ago.
- We talk about what Jason has done over the past few years to help many other families and churches embrace a ministry to children from a hard place.
- Jason gives two powerful bits of encouragement for foster and adoptive parents.
- For those who are considering foster care or adoption and are waiting for the day you are ready, Jason has a word for you too.
- Jason shares about resources he and others have created for the purpose of helping churches and families. These can be found on his website (link below).
- We finish the interview with a plug for a conference that Jason is speaking at on February 25 in Austin, Texas—A Future and A Hope .
A Future and A Hope Conference—https://www.fosteringhopeaustin.org/afah-conference/
Considering Foster Care or Adoption?
Download your Free Copy of Count the Cost!