You can get your free copy for a little while longer, so grab your copy and let your friends know about it. Foster and Adoptive Parenting: Authentic Stories that Will Inspire and Encourage Parenting with Connection is getting great reviews.
Yes the main audience is foster and adoptive parents, but this book is useful for any parent. Why? Because parenting with connection works for any parent.
In Foster and Adoptive Parenting you get:
- Deeper understanding of parenting with connection principles.
- Real life stories from families committed to parenting with connection principles that will inspire and encourage.
- Audio podcast episodes that include interviews with professionals as well as candid conversations between Danielle and me about different parenting with connection principles.
My reason for writing this book is to encourage parents to stick with this parenting approach. I know first-hand how lonely and discouraging parenting a child with a trauma background can be.
Reading this book will:
- Remind you that you are not alone.
- Encourage you to keep parenting your child in a way that brings healing.
- Give you practical tips and ideas on how to implement parenting with connection principles.
Get your free Kindle version now! Foster and Adoptive Parenting: Authentic Stories that Will Inspire and Encourage Parenting with Connection
After you read the book, will you do me a couple of favors?
First, go here and leave a review. That will help me improve the book for when I revise it and launch the print version in early 2017.
Second, please share this opportunity with all your friends so they can get a FREE copy today.
Here is a Tweet of mine you can retweet.
And a Facebook post you can Share with all your friends.
Here is a Landing Page that has more information about the book, including a personal short video from me. You can send this to your friends as well if you want!