We make a big deal out of finding our purpose in life. We want to have significance and do something great. But we can easily overlook what is right in front of us. God created all of us with talents, and He promises to give us gifts meant to accomplish His purpose.
In today’s podcast, I talk with Joe Sierra about how he learned about how God created him. What I have always admired about Joe is how he embraces his unique purpose. The cool thing is that in many ways Joe does this within the rhythm of his life.
Listen as Joe and I, two friends, sit on the back patio of my house and talk about how God will use us even within the things we enjoy.
Here are a few things you will here in the podcast:
- How Joe immersed himself in God’s word after he became a believer.
- Joe continued to spend time with his friends, many who weren’t believers.
- A school counselor approached Joe about mentoring students.
- Joe’s love for fishing.
- His decision to begin country western dancing again.
- As Joe learned what his gifts are, hear how he uses them in his life every day. (and how they give Joe fulfillment and joy)
Note: If you enjoyed this podcast episode, please consider clicking on “Apple Podcast” above to subscribe to the podcast. Then kindly rate and review the podcast on iTunes. Thank you!
Get Your Free Copy!
No one enjoys going through the motions each day. Find out what your mission is in life! Get your free copy of 21 Ways To Discover Your Mission In Life.