Wow! Another year has flown by. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has read my content, encouraged me, and shared my blogs this year.
I continue to learn a lot about not only how to write, but also how to create and provide content that benefits you. As I have shared in a recent blog—Discover and Engage Your Passion, I have some big changes on the way for my site. I am looking forward to 2016!
Top 10 Blogs from 2015
However, before leaving 2015 I want to share with you the Top 10 Blogs from 2015. You made these the top 10 by views, shares, and comments.
You help get the word out about this site and its content. I don’t expect you to share or talk about content that isn’t worth sharing, because in a way you are attaching your reputation to it. But when you do share a blog with your social media networks or by word of mouth—I can’t say thank you enough. That shows me love as a writer like nothing else can.
So here are the Top 10 Blogs from 2015:
- I Am the Adopted Kid! (1/27/2015)
- Foster Care Through the Eyes of a Foster Family (5/29/2015)
- Do You Know What a Safe Family Is? (11/17/2015)
- What I Learned from Dr. Karyn Purvis about Caring for At-Risk Children (2/27/2015)
- Year Three Adoption Update (9/18/2015)
- 7 Four Letter Words I Want my Son to Learn (6/19/2015)
- Warning: Program Driven Church Can’t Sustain the Art of Neighboring (3/13/2015)
- One Thing an Adopted Child Really Needs (11/03/2015)
- Foster Care through the Eyes of a CPS Employee (5/8/2015)
- Foster Care through the Eyes of One Who Aged out of the System (5/12/2015)
- 9 out of 10 are about foster care or adoption. Wow!
- The top blog—I Am the Adopted Kid! got a lot of traffic because I submitted it in a contest. It won 2nd place in the Story Telling category.
- 4 blogs are interviews. This is one reason I decided to add podcasts to the site in 2016. I am very excited about this! If you know someone that would be a good interview (foster or adopted person, foster or adoptive parent, missionary, ministry leader, someone who is living out their passion, etc.) please contact me!
- 4 blogs are about our family in relation to adoption and parenting. I know I learn a lot from hearing how others deal with life challenges. I hope you can learn from ours! Another reason I am excited about the podcasts. Danielle, my wife, has agreed to do some together with me where we will discuss these kinds of topics.
Incentive to sign up for my blog posts via email…
Not only will you never miss the blog articles you want to read (You can now choose which topics you want to get in your email), but throughout 2016 I will send free content to email subscribers only.
This content either will not be available anywhere else or if it is, it won’t be free.
But for all email subscribers it will be my gift to you.
When you fill out the form below, select the passions (categories) that interest you. Early in 2016, you will only get the blogs you want to get in your email.
Get Your Free Copy!
No one enjoys going through the motions each day. Find out what your mission is in life! Get your free copy of 21 Ways To Discover Your Mission In Life.